Reception is one of the most important functions of a Wedding. So, certainly no one wants it to be boring and dull. It should be an event where the newlywed couple, their families and other guests should be able to relax and simply enjoy. Choosing the right music can create the right atmosphere and booking the perfect DJ creates the magic. But out of the various available options of DJ, choosing the best DJ for your Wedding Reception can be a tough task. You must be thinking how will you choose a perfect DJ? Here, are a few guidelines that will help you in making that tough task easier.
- If you have recently been to a wedding and if you liked the music over there, you can book the same DJ for your Wedding Reception as well. This is the safest way to be sure of that DJ and here, there is no risk involved.
- You can take help of your friends who attend more number of parties as compared to you. But make sure that their choice of music matches with yours.
- You can consult a renowned and experienced wedding planner. They would surely suggest you a few popular DJs.
- While choosing a DJ, prefer an experienced one. In the work of a DJ, experience matters. A more experienced DJ can ensure good music.
- While booking a DJ, ask for a sample video of any wedding reception where he might have performed. After looking at their sample, you can judge in a better way.
- Make sure that you like the voice and tone of the person whom you are going to book as a DJ for your wedding reception because that will be the same voice you will be hearing throughout the evening.
- On a wedding reception, the newlywed couple is the centre of attention for everyone. Hence, make sure that your DJ plays the music that is especially dedicated to the newlywed couple.
- Also, keep in mind the rates of the DJ. There are chances that you may end up paying a huge amount for a DJ whose quality is not up to the mark. You can judge their quality by their experience and accordingly negotiate on the rates.
Booking the right DJ will surely be a cherry on the cake and will enable you in setting the mood of the function. It will make sure that you and your entire guest have a good time tapping their foot.