Welcome to Matrimonialsindia.com, the No.1 virtual marriage bureau, providing free services to the prospective bride and bride-grooms world-wide. It is owned and managed by Weblink.In Pvt. Ltd. Weblink is a synonym of one for all. We cater to almost all the requirements for a rock hard web-based business, ranging from hosting solutions, domain registrations, website designing, software development to strategic web promotions. Since the nascent phase of Weblink ( 1997 ), we had always considered "CUSTOMER A KING" and owing to our meticulous follow up of the same we have a long list of satisfied customers boosting our backs.
The Eligibility Criteria :
The Matrimonial Service is not for use by Minors. You must be of legal marriageable age or over as per the laws of the country you reside in, to register as a member of Matrimonialsindia.com or use this Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By registering with this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Term :
As long as you use the site or remain to be a Member at Matrimonialsindia.com, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions that have been provided in your folder. Matrimonialsindia.com may terminate your access to the Site or your membership at any time, for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to Matrimonialsindia.com. If Matrimonialsindia.com terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -13, inclusive, of this Agreement.
The Non-Commercial Use of Site and Serviced by Members :
Your membership at Matrimonialsindia.com is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to Matrimonialsindia.com or otherwise. Companies, organizations and/or businesses may not become Members of Matrimonialsindia.com and should not use the services provided by the site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Matrimonialsindia.com :
Matrimonialsindia.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Matrimonialsindia.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
Content Posted on the Site :
- You, as a member, would be solely responsible for the content that you decide to publish or display at Matrimonialsindia.com or choose to send to the members at Matrimonialsindia.com.
- By posting the content to any public area of Matrimonialsindia.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Matrimonialsindia.com, and its Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, display, copy, perform and distribute such information and content and incorporate into other works or to prepare derivative works of, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- MatrimonialsIndia.com is subject to Web Promotion for a world wide coverage. Your profile posted on the site would also be picked up by the Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Altavista etc.) and listed on various searches.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited at Matrimonialsindia.com. The site will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the being a part of the services and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes the content that:
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters,";
- promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- You must use the Matrimonialsindia.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- You may not disclose in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, postal addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses besides the columns that are meant for the same.
- You may not engage in advertising / marketing to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the site. Although Matrimonialsindia.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Matrimonialsindia.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members which Matrimonialsindia.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
Copyright Policy :
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Matrimonialsindia.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Matrimonialsindia.com's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
- Though we attempt to make all the information on this site as accurate as possible yet it does not guarantee the accuracy of the same. Any information or assertion which is a part of the matrimonial listings, or any other content on the website has not been vetted, screened, endorsed, or investigated, by Matrimonialsindia.com nor does it in any manner whatsoever certify, guarantee or attest the same to be authentic or correct. It does not recommend matches and profiles in any manner. All due diligence efforts and initiatives must be exercised by those wishing to use any information found on the website, and they should take adequate precautions with the full and complete knowledge that all information contained in the matrimonial listings have been placed there directly by visitors on the website without any prior intimation, consent or verification of or by Matrimonialsindia.com
- Matrimonialsindia.com - is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information and does not portray itself as a marriage or business bureau and does not, in any manner whatsoever, monitor the first or subsequent contacts, introductions and/or interactions which may be caused due to any information specified in its contents.
- It is to be made very clear that any advice, counseling, recommendations or information provided at Matrimonialsindia.com may not necessarily be correct, true or reliable, and that any reliance placed thereon and any action taken on the basis of the same shall be solely and entirely at the risk of the person or persons placing such reliance or taking such reliance or taking advantage of, at their own initiative, cost and effort. Matrimonialsindia.com cannot be held responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, in respect of any reliance placed on any information placed on this website, since it serves merely to act as indicator of the general scenario in the related behalf.
- The contents at Matrimonialsindia.com are neither intended nor meant to induce or persuade or convince or invite any person whatsoever to perform any action or do any such thing, or not do the same, where such performance or doing, or non-performance or not doing, constitute any contravention of any law or regulation in force for the time being to which such person or action may be subject.
- Matrimonialsindia.com reserves the absolute right to modify or amend or delete, in any manner as it deems fit, any contents of any matrimonial listing placed on Matrimonialsindia.com in order to ensure compliance with the rules of such placement (which may include, without intimation, the efforts and initiatives by Matrimonialsindia.com to maximize response to matrimonial listings), prima facie accuracy and the prevailing laws i force for the time being, especially those relating to prohibition of any improper, indecent, unlawful or obscene content.
- By listing a matrimonial profile, or a business or personal listing or a link, or any content or listing, on Matrimonialsindia.com, the person or persons making or posting such listing, and the person or persons responsible for such posting or listing, shall be deemed to have agreed to hold Matrimonialsindia.com harmless and protected against any suit or plaint, civil, pecuniary or criminal, and against any claims or damages (including, without limitation, interests, fines and penalties) which may be brought against or levied on Matrimonialsindia.com on account of any matter arising out of, or relating to such posting or listing.
- Matrimonialsindia.com hereby specifically disclaims any liabilities or warranties or guarantees, express, specific or implied, which may be attributable, in any manner whatsoever, to the existence, promotion, canvassing, contents, links, information or discontinuance of Matrimonialsindia.com. No claims for damages, restitution, loss-of-profits, or any other pecuniary, civil or criminal plaints, which may be said to arise out, or on account, of any matter contained or related to Matrimonialsindia.com, shall lie or be deemed to be sustainable against Matrimonialsindia.com.
- Matrimonialsindia.com considers and intends to be subject only to the applicable laws in force for the time being at New Delhi and to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi alone.
Limitation on Liability :
Matrimonialsindia.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Matrimonialsindia.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Matrimonialsindia.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
The User is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The User would do so solely at his / her own risk and Site / Company shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.
Payment and Refund Issue :
- All the payments would be accepted on standard modes set by MatrimonialsIndia.Com.
- As we at MatrimonialsIndia.Com keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. We clearly mention here that paid amount would not be refund in any circumstances.
- Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time, cannot serve a reason for refund or charge back.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Matrimonialsindia.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Matrimonialsindia.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
You should access and view the contents of this website only if you wish to agree with all the content stated above and ensuring that you are fully aware of all the terms and conditions.
We hope you are able to make full use of every facility and service provided by the site to your advantage. We wish you the very best in your endeavor and hope that you meet with success in the same.
Website Designing Services :
1. Website designing service is one of the deliverables with some of Paid Services and the Site reserves the sole rights on its technical maintenance. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save the Site/Company, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise due to interruptions because of Third Party Services, technical errors while uploading or after hosting of website.
2. As Website designing service is a free service with some of the Paid Services, hence the Site retains the sole rights of all the technical details including FTP details. No claim(s) shall be entertained regarding the same. Since the data of the template based website is driven through the centralized database of the Site, hence it is non-transferable on any other server and any such attempt would render the website non-functional.
3. As Website designing service is a free service with some of the Paid Services, hence the Site retains the sole rights of all the technical details including FTP details. No claim(s) shall be entertained regarding the same.
4. The Users hereby agree to extend full cooperation in assimilation of the information required for site development and approve of correspondence by phone/mail. Reminder mails would be sent if the Users do not respond to calls/mailsand/or do not provide the details/material requested and/or do not provide necessary approvals/feedbacks on progress of website/incomplete material/ incomplete images/layout/ hosting of website etc.The website designing service would be terminated / lead as per the company policy if no revert is received from the User after the 2nd reminder mail. Re activation of website designing services / request for modification would be only on paid basis.
5. On completion of website development, the temporary link would be sent to the Users and modifications would be entertained only if the same are sent within the next 5 days. On lapse of the 5 days, if no feedback is received, it would be deemed as consent for hosting the site on the domain.
6. All changes, after website hosting would be undertaken on paid basis.
7. Any exception / flexibility in the above circumstances would be at the sole discretion of the Site and would require a written request from the User.
Personalized Services :
The Site makes no warranties or guarantees of marriage and only extends support by appointing a Relationship Manager who would communicate by mail / phone with the members who have been shortlisted by the User or members who match the search criteria of the User. The Relationship Manager would actively work on behalf of the User to only generate responses and interest in the User's matrimonial profile in the tenure applicable as per the chosen paid service.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects :
For any kind of legal dispute related to MatrimonialsIndia.com would be dealt in only territory of Delhi. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at New Delhi to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction :
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use Matrimonialsindia.com is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Matrimonialsindia.com, contains the entire agreement between you and Matrimonialsindia.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.