Looking For Brides Or Grooms ?
Register here Free and Find Easily
- You Know The Answer Would Be A YES : Observe your partner’s behavior and see if she is dropping hints about marriage. You’ll notice a change in her behavior when your girlfriend is also ready to get hitched. This is the biggest sign that you’re ready to propose if you know that her answer would be a big YES. If you find your beloved excitedly discussing rings, weddings or her friend’s marriage recently, she’s throwing obvious hints about her intentions of getting married. While you know her intentions and you’re not freaking out by her hints, then it is a sure sign that you are ready for your marriage proposal.
- Your Friends And Family Love Your Partner : The two of you have been together for a pretty long time and even your friends and family have gotten fond of her. If that’s true in your case too, you’re ready to pop the wedding question to your girlfriend. Your friends and family want to see you happy and if they have given a green signal to her, it’s a strong sign you should start searching for the wedding ring. Proposing to your girlfriend who is doted by your friends as well as your family members would mean you do not have to be struck between choosing your family/friends or your girlfriend.
- Your Partner Is An Important Part Of Your Future : Many men freak out at the discussion about future. But that’s not the case with you. You casually make plans for 10 years with her and want to see her by your side when you achieve the milestones of your life. You and your partner have planned a future together and she is an important part of your future in every plan. If you do not feel like running away when your girlfriend wants to talk about a future together, you’re completely ready to pop the marriage proposal.
- You’ve Discussed Finances Openly : Marriage is not the marriage of two souls and families but also the marriage of two finances. You know you’re ready to pop the marriage question if both of you have openly discussed your finances. You know your to-be life partner’s financial situation and so does she. Once you know that both of you are open about the earnings, spending, savings and the debts, it’s a clear cut sign that you are all set to come out from the matchmaking phase and propose your beloved for marriage.
- You’ve Achieved A Big Goal : Whether it is on the personal front or the professional, if you’ve achieved one of your most-anticipated goals in life, you’re all set to leap for the next step in your love life as well. You could’ve gotten a promotion, brought your own house, a personal vehicle or achieved anything you’ve been working really hard for; if you’ve just hit a big milestone in your life, it’s the perfect time to make your partner a part of all those celebrations by prepping her up for those holy vows.