But, what if you have a small budget and can't hire one of those top-notch cards designers? Not to worry. Even in a small budget you can have the most stylish and attractive invitation cards. You want to know how? Just check out this write up and help out yourself..
Think it for yourself: The ideas that you or your family members come out with, will be unique and of course as per the budget.
- Involve your family and friends and take their active suggestions in designing your wedding invitation card.
- Design a template yourself and get it printed from a reasonable printing press. This will ensure their low cost.
- Also, homemade cards carry your personal feelings and surely reflect the happiness. Use of stick-ons, ribbons, etc. adds your personal touch to the invite cards.
- These homemade wedding cards have their own charm and appeals a lot to those receiving them.
So, just let free your creativity and assure yourself a perfect wedding invite fulfilling all your requirements.
Some in-trend invites ideas:
Photo wedding invitations:
- These invitations have the picture or pictures of the bride and the groom. You can make this invite highly creative by adding pictures of the first meeting and then the proposal dayetc. in a collage form. This will translate a story of your relationship and turn out to be an appealing invitation idea.
- Also, you can have only one photograph with beautiful border. This will offer a neat and clean look to the invitation card.
- People around you- friends, siblings, relatives etc. can provide you with many more ideas so don't hesitate to take their help.
Online invites: This is one of the most accepted ideas these days. Simply draft an invitation card using your imaginative power and send it your close ones through email. This means is highly cost-effective and convenient.
Such invitations ideas are very different from the traditional wedding invitations and are purely based on personal expressions. Your personal input in designing your own wedding card will let you have an extraordinary idea. Using any of the above mentioned ideas will guarantee you an exclusive wedding invitation card. So, go for it.