- The preliminary task of a Wedding Planner is to prepare an expenditure plan according to the budget of the client and get it approved from the client.
- Finding a right venue is also very easy for a Wedding Planner as he/she has a web of networks and maintains a comprehensive data base, and can immediately book a right venue for you.
- Flowers are the most important element of wedding decoration. A Wedding Planner uses his/her extensive networks and arranges the best and inexpensive flowerets for making decoration arrangements.
- A Wedding Planner discusses with the client about the variety of cuisines the client would like the guests to savor in the wedding. The Wedding Planner leverages his/her networks and makes proper culinary arrangements according to the directions given by the client.
- Quiet often guests have to reach from far off places and many times there is not enough space in home to accommodate the munificent guests. In such as situation a Wedding Planner comes to rescue and makes proper arrangements for guests' accommodations.
- Many dream of inviting their favorite star or singer to their wedding! If your loved one who is soon to get married, too has one such dream, a Wedding Planner can make it possible.
There are many other responsibilities that a Wedding Planner performs such as making transport, parking & entertainment arrangements, sending invitations to guests, and much more. Whether it is a beach wedding you want to organize or an ostentatious Punjabi wedding, you can consider to chuck the entire burden on a Wedding Planner.