You have to upload sensitive information like- Date and Place of Birth, Place of Residence, Height, Caste, etc. Thus, it is essential that you are completely sure about credibility of the Matrimonial Website you register your name with. Never forget to check the privacy rules of that site. Following are some of the tips that will keep your profile secure:
- Confirm the contact details of the matrimonial website you choose
- Verify the privacy policies of the company that reserves the right of that website
- Do not neglect the privacy and security tips provided on the website
- Initially upload only one photograph instead of a photo album
- Keep your password protected at all times
- Fix the first meeting only at a public place
- Entertain queries of only those prospects, whose contact details can be verified conveniently
- Do not entertain any person who changes statements frequently. If someone tries to avoid any particular question, find out the reason behind it.
Make sure that you are completely convinced with the authenticity of the website before uploading any information. Getting married is decision of a lifetime so never hurry on finalizing one name as your ideal life partner. Lastly, once you meet your dream person, you will realize the worth of not being negligent and losing your personal information to frauds.