- Do a thorough research on what kind of theme you and your partner need for the wedding. Layout your budget and then decide which theme you would want for your wedding like romantic or fantasy etc.
- Once the theme for your wedding has been finalized, do a proper research whether the planned theme would go with the venue. Finalize what will be the menu and attire that would go with the theme.
- Another factor to consider if you are going for a theme wedding is the size of the venue. Obviously, an open venue would require more elaborate decoration and lighting than an indoor venue. So, it's essential that you check out your budget and the availability of the venue before you plan on any theme for your wedding.
- Do not limit yourself to the venue itself where the wedding has to take place. Your home decor should also blend well with your wedding theme.
- Remember, if you are going for a traditional wedding, there should be more use of bright colors like orange, green, red etc. And, if you are going in for a floral theme, the whole venue should be adorned with flowers like roses, orchids etc.
People sometimes plan these theme weddings either themselves or hire a wedding planner. With so many weddings being planned around themes nowadays, there are many planners who offer comprehensive theme packages that let you relax while the planners make a dream setting for you. So, if you are ready to tie the nuptial knot with a difference, you can definitely have a theme wedding!