Most of you don't care to make a Matrimonial Resume. But here are some reasons that will compel you to make one:
- It offers your details in an organized manner
- It is an easy read for the reader
- You can highlight all your plus points in it
- The reader can easily locate what he wishes to know
- Easy to upload on online matrimonial sites
- You get a better exposure
- Match making becomes easier and quicker
Now, you know how important is to create a matrimonial resume for yourself. So, you now wish to know how a matrimonial resume is made. Here is the format that you should follow:
1. Personal Profile:
Your personal details are the first things a person wants to know. Following are the fields that you should mention in the personal profile:
2. Hobbies and Interest:
This can include favorite books, cuisine, movies, music etc. These details helps a person understand you in a better manner. These details should be filled in with complete honesty.
The skills added here should not be your professional skills. You can mention your skills as a good cook, orator, communicator etc.
4. Work Background:
This should entail all your work experience along with the responsibilities that you held but all in a brief manner.
5. Educational History:
This should normally contain information about your higher education.
You can list out the things that you want your better half must possess. This can include anything from caste to physical appearance etc.
The above mentioned is the most appropriate format for a matrimonial resume.
Here are some points that you should keep in mind while creating your matrimonial resume:
- Do not elaborate on points
- Try to provide information in bullets
- The font chosen should be clearly visible
- Do not use dark background colors
Thus our write up must have offered you a clear idea of what a matrimonial resume is and why you should have one. So, if you a bachelor or a spinster then frame a suitable matrimonial resume today.