Before going in for NRI proposals there are few things to follow which will ensure safe and happy life for your son/ daughter:
It is no harm to look for a NRI proposal but make sure to keep the following things in mind.
- Make all kinds of necessary enquiries about the bride/groom
- Conduct a thorough research about their family background as that is highly essential
- Cross check all the information, whether they are true or false, provided by them to you
- Enquire about their financial positions i.e., their property, savings accounts etc. to be sure of their original status
- Make sure to ask your son/daughter if he/she is fine with this kind of marriage arrangement or not, to ensure his/her happiness
- There are various matrimonial sites to look through to get a perfect reliable match
Avoid taking any hasty decision in a bid to get rid of your responsibility of marrying off your son/daughter sooner. Wishing for a perfect life partner with a secured future and a NRI' tag for your son/daughter is absolutely fine but do not take haphazard decision which might end up working in a negative way for your child. Choosing the right partner eventually takes time; so don't be in a rush. There are numerous matrimonial sites which offer free and innovative profile creation, free online dating options. You can get your son/daughter registered in that which will help them in finding the suitable match easily. There are several specific categories as well in each site such as Hindu matrimonial, Christian matrimonial, Muslim matrimonial, Brahmin matrimonial which narrows down your search and makes it easier and convenient for you in finding the appropriate match.